Available now for Pre-Order. Publishing November 15th, 2020. Digital ebook.
Are you a single mom who wants to get out of the money trap? Are you tired of struggling to make ends meet while balancing career, family, and your own happiness?
Financial Planning for Single Moms was written specifically for you. It includes practical tools that you can apply instantly in your life to improve your money situation and family conditions.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Create a working budget
- Set up a debt elimination plan
- Take steps to secure your retirement and create wealth
- Maximize your tax benefits
- Utilize grants, scholarships, and other programs to offset college and education costs
- Increase your personal income
- Reduce your financial risks
- Improve your money mindset
- Reduce stress and fear
- Tools for securing your and your children's future
- Help others in your community improve their own conditions