Are you seeking to create financial security in your life? Do you want practical tools with unbiased teachings?
Building Financial Security: The Ultimate Guide was written just for you.
“We wrote Building Financial Security because traditional financial planning books are ineffective. Students need more than biased teachings driving them to expensive investment products. They need real understanding of finances, economics, and
emotional intelligence. You and your family deserve better!”
-Mo Hasan (Co-Author)
As a result of completing this book you will gain these skills and abilities:
- Calculating your retirement income using your retirement account qualifiers, annuities, withdrawal expectations, and Social Security.
- Choosing your investment funds.
- Utilizing the new options available with new financial regulations such as the TSP Modernization Act to your advantage.
- Calculating your Retirement Costs.
- Knowing how to avoid common financial errors and pitfalls.
- Minimizing the impact of the Tax Cuts and Job Act on your finances.
- Constructing a Budget.
- Understanding different aspects of Estate Planning.
- Getting started or updating your Will and related documents.
- Constructing a Debt Elimination Plan.
- Understanding a wide variety of Risk Mitigation Strategies.
- Understanding Alternative Investments.
- Knowing the next steps to take.
- Knowing where to find additional resources.
Includes Supplemental E-Book based on the Edition selected when adding to cart.
About the Authors
Mo Hasan, MCT
Award-winning author, 2x TEDx Speaker, taught 85+ financial seminars around the world, sold over 10,000 copies of Retirement Planning books, former Senior Consultant at the US Securities and Exchange Commission, US Supreme Court, Citigroup, World Bank Group, and Inter-American Development Bank.
Dr. Myra T. Boneta-Lisbeth, ESQ.
A highly qualified attorney specializing in tax and asset management, an active Investor, and a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) with extensive training experience across multiple agencies as well as the private sector. She also has a Ph.D. in Plant Pathology and Plant Genetics.