ArtLux Gallery Fashion Show - Model Info Page
ArtLux Gallery Fashion Show
Thanks so much for your interest in modeling at my upcoming fashion show on January 17, 2022 at the Versace Mansion. Below you will find all of the details of the show and your involvement. If you are ready to move forward, please complete the Model Info Form and my assistant Tia Yahnke will reach out to you with the next steps.
Parking Contact: Lorena Neder (954) 478-2573
Monday January 17th, 2022, Martin Luther King Day
Versace Mansion, 1116 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Model Check-In
- Hair/Make-up Touch-up (Natural Look)
- Decisions on models outfits
11:00 AM - Logistics Final Walk-through and Rehearsal with camera crew
12:15 PM to 12:30 PM - Custom Label AM Shows*
1:00 PM to 1:15 PM - ABACAXÍ KEENI PM Shows*
1:45 PM to 2:00 PM - Custom Label Formal Fit Show*
2:30 PM to 3:00 PM - Fashion Show Team Lunch at the Versace mansion
3:00 PM to 5:45 PM - Interviews & Individual photoshoots
5:45 PM to 6:15 PM - Hair/Make-up Touch-up (Natural Look)
7:00 PM to 7:15 PM - Custom Label AM Shows*
8:00 PM to 8:15 PM - ABACAXÍ KEENI PM Shows*
* Show times are approximate are subject to change based on the agenda for the main programming. Please be available until 10:00 PM for photoshoots.
Program Flyer for Crypto Investor Lunch
Sunday January 16th, 2022
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Meeting ID: 785 083 7597
This meeting will be recorded. If you are unable to attend live, please inform Tia so she can share the recording with you. Recording must be watched that day.
Point of Contact
Tia Yahnke, Show Producer
Designers and Artists
Mo Hasan, Designer
Mo Hasan (@themohasan) • Instagram
Lana Meduric, Designer
ABACAXÍ KEENI (@abacaxikeeni) • Instagram
Maria Tokareva, Artist
MISS FRAIS NFT Artist (@missfrais) • Instagram
John Enot, Photographer
Riley Ellen, Creative director & Host
Custom Label - Ultra Luxury Men's Shirts designed by Mo Hasan made with exclusive materials and custom art by Maria Tokareva.
The show will feature female models wearing men's shirts from the collection. Models will also be wearing shorts from the ABACAXÍ KEENI collection and stylish heels of your own choice**.
ABACAXÍ KEENI - Women's swimwear created through the eye of Art. Ethically sourced. Celebrating women’s bodies one bikini at a time. Designed by Lana Meduric.
The show will feature multiple collections. There are various bikini styles and you will also be wearing stylish heels of your own choice**.
Formal Joint Venture - Luxury formal men's shirt from Custom Label and luxury formal bathing suits from ABACAXÍ KEENI.
** You will need to bring your own heels. You are welcome to bring 2 different ones.
The compensation plan for the shows includes photos, videos, catalog exposure, social media exposure, complimentary bathing suits, lunch/dinner provided and financial incentives.
- Photos: 2 shots minimum for all 12 shows plus 4 or more catalog style shots (minimum 28 photos).
- Videos: Will receive individual model videos and will be included in all full show videos.
- Catalog: Will be posted in online catalogs for ArtLux Gallery, Custom Label, and ABACAXÍ KEENI.
- Social Media Exposure: Stories and Posts on Instagram and TikTok for 1 year following the show.
- Complimentary Bathing Suits from ABACAXÍ KEENI (provided after the show). Lana will present choices.
- Lunch at the Versace Mansion.
- Dinner at Planta (or similar restaurant).
- Financial Incentives:
- Shared pool of all models from the show split a 5% of all items sold from these collections for 2 years following the show.
- Additional 2.5% commission for all items sold from this collection with the model identified as source of inspiration for the transaction for 2 years following the show (customers will be asked at checkout to identify the model that inspired their purchase).
- Example: If there are 12 models in the pool and a Custom Label Shirt is sold for $10,000, the commissions would be as follows:
- 5% of $10,000 = $500 divided by 12 models = $41.66 payout per model.
- 2.5% of $10,000 = $250 payout for the model identified as the source of inspiration.
- Total payout from this example is $41.66 + $250 for the model totaling $291.66.
- Complete Model Info form
- Attend or watch the recording of the Planning Meeting
- Commit to the entire day (10:00AM-10:00PM) and be punctual
- Fully Participate
- Come with hair/make-up done (natural look)
- Bring products for touch ups throughout the day
- Bring at least two pairs of heels
- Bring at least two formal outfits for time between shows
- Bring nude/white panties
- Have the time of your life!
Ready to complete your Model Info form?